MMOMinion

Full Version: Regarding detection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st of all I wanted to say thanks for all the work you are putting in your bot, it clearly shows the dedication.

Now I know this is a stupid question, but I am not that familiar with botting in general.

Is it easy for SE to detect botting? Is there any way for them to track if a person is using a bot or such ?

I know that doing careless mistakes such as filling the whole market with botted mats, or leaving the bot afk for hours stuck in auto run would make it a lot more detectable.

thanks for your time
i bought 2 accounts when I started botting. 1 I did legit (as legit as bot is) with normal sprint and running from node to node and 1 account i setup with telehack.

The telehack was banned just after a week. Received no suspension, just straight ban. Now this tele one is obvious, tele is stupid and I had many people /tell the character raging and a couple times people shouting for others to report the character. It was to be expected.

The non tele hack, no issues. Zero /tells, Zero /shout QQers, Zero warnings, Zero issues. Its coming up to 19 days. I also started another second account when the tele hack was banned and did it normal, sprint, run from node to node etc and zero /tells or warnings or anything.

So my advice: Do not use TeleHack. Even if you do, you'll be banned from it being sooooo obvious, not because SE "Detected It".

Honestly, SE probably don't have the expertise to implement any sort of detection and instead resort to trying to make it difficult such as not being able to AH until far into story, and cant send to yourself. (Both of which probably affect 0% of the botters here, I garauntee lol)
thanks for the replies, I will probably keep using it very low key mainly for my own crafting purposes

not related but, i havent used the bot in about a week.
Do we have to pay now ?(which i wouldnt mind XD)
I believe the bot is still free right at this moment but I went ahead and bought my keys so the dev's can get some money coming in and do some great things in the future :D
(11-02-2013, 09:42 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the bot is still free right at this moment but I went ahead and bought my keys so the dev's can get some money coming in and do some great things in the future :D

Are we able to sub up now? I'd like to sub too, but last I heard the keys were not working and required manual tweaking by the dev's. If we can sub now though.. I'll do so immediately!
(11-03-2013, 05:38 AM)jbw311 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2013, 09:42 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the bot is still free right at this moment but I went ahead and bought my keys so the dev's can get some money coming in and do some great things in the future :D

Are we able to sub up now? I'd like to sub too, but last I heard the keys were not working and required manual tweaking by the dev's. If we can sub now though.. I'll do so immediately!

I purchase my subs yesterday. So, it seems to work. I got the keys and added them to my User CP.

I felt the same bot is well worth them money.

-MK