MMOMinion

Full Version: Strange grind bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently love the bot, and can't wait till its full release. However as of the last update this strange thing has been happening.
The bot's status will flash between KillTarget and Grind, and it will just stand there.

When I checked the log, it keeps repeating this:
D="LT_GRIND->Update()"
D="LT_GRIND->ProcessOverWatch()"
D="LT_GRIND->Process()"
D="LT_GRIND->AddSubTask(LT_KILLTARGET)"
D="adding element AtTarget"
(still has D= add element) "SearchBetterTarget"
..."UpdateTarget"
..."MovetoTarget"
..."AddCombat"
..."TaskComplete"
..."TaskFail"
D="LT_Grind->Update() returning"

I've tried remaking markers, checking to see that the mesh exists at location, etc. But I can't seem to find out what is causing this. Any help?
I have the same problem, here is a [screenshot].
Also I don't know if this is related to this problem or if I'm doing something wrong, but bot doesn't seem to give a shit about level range of grind markers (when it moves) even though option is unchecked.
Not a good answer, but functionality when using markers seems to be broken currently. If you use a marker, it will stand there and do nothing. As long as the currently selected mesh has NO markers it will happily run around killing mobs perfectly. Setting the level range, or selecting the option to ignore marker level does nothing.
Any update on this? I am currently not able to grind any mobs. Even if I put the content ID in the requested spot. Will literally sit there and only atk when I get aggro.