MMOMinion

Full Version: Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I have thought about a few things that I would like to see added if it's possible.

First is a combat condition to use silencing or stun skills for when mobs cast spells. It'd be great for the user to define which skills they want to silence or stun. Something like fighting Chimera as a Bard, you'd want to silence Ram's Voice or Dragon's Voice depending on which you're assigned to but you'd specifically want to ONLY silence that particular one. Perhaps a string entry to type in the name of the spell to silence? Perhaps make an option to silence all spells that are cast as well, so we can choose to silence one thing or multiple things? I don't know if this can be scripted with an LUA module or not.

I'd also like to see another combat condition for healing multiple party members. Like cure 3 can heal your target AND allies near your target and medica can heal allies near you. So when you guys implement a heal assist mode, some function to see the health of nearby allies and the health of allies near target, would be helpful in fleshing out a competent healer.

Another is TP rest
Another is the ability to use skills when TP is greater than or lesser than X amount like MP and HP are set in the skill manager.

Another is the ability to use pet abilities just like normal skills. Playing as a scholar, your summon can do a better job if you manually control it for healing. It'd be nice to be able to heal someone simultaneously or two different targets at the same time.
Theres an option for "Allies Near Target (Count) >=" and "Allies Near Target(MaxRange) =" but it doesn't look like there's anything for reading multiple ally HP. I could be wrong but it doesn't look like it. That's why I thought it would be easy to implement the condition to read their health.
Something like "If X amount of allies near target and HP of X amount of allies near target are less than X% then cast cure 3". So to my understanding we can set up the allies near target and the range of the spell but not the health percentages of said allies.
(11-03-2013, 09:20 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Issnt healing with that condition about "nearby allies" in the skillmanager ? ..hmm gotta check
TP -> is going in!
Sadly I'm still lvl 26, gotta get to where I can choose my SCH / SMN first, else I dont know how this works right now :/

I know this great bot you can use to essentially level your character while you're afk. mmominion.com ; Check it out, helped me a ton.

Snicker
(11-03-2013, 04:25 PM)m33pm33p Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2013, 09:20 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Issnt healing with that condition about "nearby allies" in the skillmanager ? ..hmm gotta check
TP -> is going in!
Sadly I'm still lvl 26, gotta get to where I can choose my SCH / SMN first, else I dont know how this works right now :/

I know this great bot you can use to essentially level your character while you're afk. mmominion.com ; Check it out, helped me a ton.

Snicker

LOL tihs made me LOL IRL!