MMOMinion

Full Version: Mounting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so during fates the bot seems to not always want to mount after the fate is over with. For the most part not a huge deal but looks very dumb running back to town with no mount out. But for the most part i am loving this bots fate grinding so much EXP!

also whats up with the random jumping while in combat.
If your character is in combat it cannot mount so the bot just runs back to the evac point regardless.

The random jumping is the bot tricking itself that it's stuck. The only anti-stuck feature currently implemented is a jump command.
i see is there any way for the bot to check on the evac path oh look im not in combat any more lets mount. Or just a random check for combat at the end of a fate
Maybe your problem isn't exactly what my explanation solves, it was just a guess. The bot should mount up as soon as it's out of combat. Sometimes I'm still randomly in combat even after a fate is over and the bot just runs back but it always stops to mount up once out of combat. It might not mount if the distance is less than what you specify in the bot. So for instance if your bot ran on foot for a while and your distance to the evac point is less than 200 (or whatever your settings are), it will continue to just run.
i see just switching to this bot for leveling via fate grinding its really good. So just tweaking some things. TY for your imput. I've gotten 5 levels on all 8 of my bots tonight just using the fate botting. Its fairly easy to setup, though i had to make my own custom Arcanist and Thumaturge setup but it works well. The only thing with fates is the follow the npc fates it follows so far behind.
well restarted the bot and had a patch to download and mounting seems to work well now and i also changed the distance to 100. Man this fate grinding is awesome.