MMOMinion

Full Version: Speed Gathering posible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just saw one teleporting bot that hide herself underground with Speed Gathering, she just clear 1 node just in 1sec, she teleport to node and then i heard BAM BAM BAM BAM just in 1sec and teleporting away. lol how is that possible?
Speedhack + teleport?
Teleport hack is normal, the real question is how she can cut down whole Mature Tree in 1 second, I heard gathering have its own cooldown.
yeah it would be nice but i'd be happy with the bot just teleporting underground lol. Tele still makes farming quick as hell but if underground less chance to get caught id live without the 1 sec farming but both would be amazing.
(11-04-2013, 12:34 PM)chottier Wrote: [ -> ]Teleport hack is normal, the real question is how she can cut down whole Mature Tree in 1 second, I heard gathering have its own cooldown.

this can be done with a speedhack that speeds up the game time not just the player movement, cheat engine's generic speed hack works for this.
actually if you do it far enough underground and you are a lalafell or how ever you spell that. It can hide the name tag in the ground as well.
what he said.
can mmominion do underground teleporting?
im sure it could i just dont know how to configure it myself.
just need to add teh z variable to the teleport location.
Pages: 1 2