MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion Main Loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where the main loop or function which decides on which entity to engage?

I'm trying to code a name and level check into the gathering function. So far I can only find c_gatherable and the like in ffxiv_task_gather.lua but implanting the ignore code only (simple return true or false) causes it to loop infinitely since the main loop STILL reverts back to this node when iterating.
c_gather is the gather itself, i don't understand what you want to do, but maybe GetNearestGatherable(minlevel,maxlevel) in ffxiv_helpers.lua helps you :P
(11-04-2013, 04:19 PM)KaWeNGoD Wrote: [ -> ]c_gather is the gather itself, i don't understand what you want to do, but maybe GetNearestGatherable(minlevel,maxlevel) in ffxiv_helpers.lua helps you :P

Ok will look into that.

As for the purpose, it is basically to find the main minion loop that checks EntityList when gathering and from there, ignore certain nodes based on its name and/or level. For example, for a botanist, there are 2 types: trees and vegetation patches. Sometimes, you only want to farm a certain material so an in-module ignore would be better than manually re-meshing every time you need to do this.
You can do it overwriting GetNearestGatherable without problems, i don't know if there is a better way but this should work