MMOMinion

Full Version: Request + feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

i have been using your bot for grinding so far, and i would like to give some feeback on your programme as i felt it can be better. firstly i think the bot should include a function of level range mobs to grind for rather then using the marker as it will stuck and im not sure weather its working. Secondly i hope if there would be a function for questing that would be more awesome in someways. thirdly when i use the bot for fate and grinding, my character will run to fate but it will not engage in battle instantly but will wait for a certain of time and keep on follwing fate if its a movable one. lastly i did set the bot to rest but it will not rest according the the % hp and mp i set it to be. In conclude your software is near to perfection and would definitely pay to use it if more features are added into it and also should be easy for a dummy to operate. keen on seeing more advancement on your software