MMOMinion

Full Version: Is it possible to reduce Stealth activation radius?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like thread subject, it seems to me that the Stealth feature activates a bit too early, finding myself walking slowly with stealth while other players are running nearer the aggressive mob without being touched. It's not a matter of wasted time, you gain tons by running the bot while doing something else, but it can be a particular trait to be discovered as a botter, like "If he keeps on stealth even so far from the mob he is using a bot, lets report him".
Maybe its just me, anyone of the old user minds about it?
Thank you^^
not a regular option but it solves your problem

login to the Bot
Open Botfolder go to LuaMods -> ffxivminion
open ffxiv_task_gather.lua with a Textediting Program (Notepad++ etc.)

go to Line 288
and edite maxdistance=25 to your notions
local mobList = EntityList("attackable,aggressive,notincombat,maxdistance=25")

then Save the file and reload the Luafiles ingame.

PS: disable autoupdate or the bot overwrite this file whenever you start it
I think you're definitely being overly paranoid about stealth distance reports, but we can certainly look at the distance again and maybe reduce it. We increased it previously due to another bug that was causing some mobs to not be detected but since that's been fixed we can try to tweak it again. I'll play around with it some today and check the aggro ranges.
the problem with the tweak is low lvl Gatherer and high lvl aggro mobs.
aggro range varies on lvl difference.
As Shaolin2 stated the aggro range varies on your level.. say your lvl is 10 and mob is 15 each level you gain the aggro radius decreases so say your aggro radius at level 10 is 25 then you turn 11 and now radius is 23, level 12 aggro distance is now 21.. till you reach I think 10 levels above mob when you no longer aggro them. Numbers and distance I stated is example not accurate hope this explains it abit