MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist Mode: Healing Ally Targets automatically = Not possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Tried using the Assist Mode (so no mesh) and
- Clicked on a grouped/teamed friend with 50% HP remaining and the heal spell (Target<50% HP and Target=Ally) in my Skill Manager profile, the heal spell wouldn't trigger automatically no matter what.
(11-05-2013, 06:13 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]but you had the "bot" activated, right ;) ?

Lulz, can tell you've worked in customer services before... your gonna get a flame for that Snicker
It hasn't been working for me when targeting a friendly, but it works if I target an enemy (i.e it will heal allies as long as I'm targeting an enemy).
(11-05-2013, 06:13 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]but you had the "bot" activated, right ;) ?

(11-05-2013, 11:19 PM)aqualite Wrote: [ -> ]It hasn't been working for me when targeting a friendly, but it works if I target an enemy (i.e it will heal allies as long as I'm targeting an enemy).

According to this: http://mmominion.com/Thread-Outside-Part...erleveling

(11-06-2013, 12:21 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]that should work my bots heal people in other parties all the time during fates.

(11-06-2013, 01:16 PM)Syther Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you can post your skill setup ?

I just tried again :( cant get it to work.

Maybe it has to do something with fates - because im not in a fate.

Assist mode healing won't work outside of FATEs.