MMOMinion

Full Version: Random crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The game seems to keep randomly closing for me, no error messages etc it just shuts down without warning, i have reinstalled Minion several times to make sure the files are not corrupt, any ideas as to why this happens?
same here
ya its posted as a known issue. something they are working on
yeah i use a username & password where i just mash my hand across the keyboard to make a 40 character long and the same for a password, yet it still seems that it kicks me after several minutes (sometimes a few seconds sometimes 30+ min after)
i get random crashes of ffxiv but i get those no matter what bot i use.
its not the game closing its a crash.. a crash report pops up saying ffxiv has stopped working and all that windows jazz. In a 12 hour session every ffxiv window crashes at least 2 times. The bigger issue i think is relog from 90k errors. i get 90k errors constantly. I've currently use isboxer to broadcast num 0 to all game clients ever 10 seconds or so. This way i can log back in if i 90k error.
Same here, game keeps closing or crashing. Pretty weak.
for me the bot is very stable when im afk but when doing some background work it can crash , pretty sure some in game windows like crafting log and such will get you crashed
anything that makes the d3d device reset has a high chance of killing the client atm. So if the UAC dialog pops, for example, it may crash.
(11-07-2013, 09:34 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]sure your computer can keep up with the game ? big lags or such could maybe cause trouble. I have yet to see a crash on my computer, but I also run only 2 accounts max...

I have Amd FX 8350 Eight-Core over clocked to 5.0 GHz. 64 gigs of ram and 2 7950 graphic cards. I can run 13 game clients on my computer fairly smooth but by the time i add bots I limit it to 8 bots/Clients. I get an FFXIV has stopped responding 2 or 3 times a day. But it make be isboxer+Bot do not work well together. I tested last night running 4 bots using isboxer and 2 bots not using isboxer and the 2 bots didnt crash for the time i was awake, while i had 2 crashes on isboxer. Though its only 1 test and only an 8 hour time frame isboxer+bot maybe the cause. I dont know if other people getting crashing are using isboxer or not.
Pages: 1 2