MMOMinion

Full Version: Very odd behavior with bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i've been getting random crashes which is normal ffxiv stops responding and so on. But today all of a sudden im getting the game client closing... not a crash just randomly closing. And it would go in pairs. I would log in 1 bot and 2 would just close. log those back in have all 8 up and running for a bit then 1 bot would close then few moments later a nother would close. I'm constantly having to restart each bot. they all have unique sign ins and i have auto log in checked for each of them.
(11-06-2013, 06:02 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so i've been getting random crashes which is normal ffxiv stops responding and so on. But today all of a sudden im getting the game client closing... not a crash just randomly closing. And it would go in pairs. I would log in 1 bot and 2 would just close. log those back in have all 8 up and running for a bit then 1 bot would close then few moments later a nother would close. I'm constantly having to restart each bot. they all have unique sign ins and i have auto log in checked for each of them.

please dont give me some generic response... I know this already and this is not the issue.
(11-06-2013, 06:32 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2013, 06:02 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so i've been getting random crashes which is normal ffxiv stops responding and so on. But today all of a sudden im getting the game client closing... not a crash just randomly closing. And it would go in pairs. I would log in 1 bot and 2 would just close. log those back in have all 8 up and running for a bit then 1 bot would close then few moments later a nother would close. I'm constantly having to restart each bot. they all have unique sign ins and i have auto log in checked for each of them.

please dont give me some generic response... I know this already and this is not the issue.

Little gruff for free money.
(11-06-2013, 08:20 PM)jbw311 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not being rude i'm trying to help identify a bug for them. I was expecting at least them to read the whole Post before giving me a response to the post with something i clearly stated they already have. i was expecting a response on what info they may need to help identify this problem.
(11-07-2013, 02:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not being rude i'm trying to help identify a bug for them. I was expecting at least them to read the whole Post before giving me a response to the post with something i clearly stated they already have. i was expecting a response on what info they may need to help identify this problem.
Don't use auto login. I believe it was written somewhere, not sure if it's still the case, not to use it.
(11-07-2013, 11:58 PM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2013, 02:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't use auto login. I believe it was written somewhere, not sure if it's still the case, not to use it.

thank you i figured that out. but thanks for the reply
Still getting random Crashes.. FFXIV has stopped working crashes. Even with out isboxer. :(
got same problem along alot other stuff, probally one of the wourse bots i ever subscribed to sadly and i seen Autoit scripst do a better job overall then what this ones offer considering it's not working 85% of the time properly, hopefully the scrubs will release something soon, at least they managed to convince me that they know what they doing.
(11-10-2013, 02:54 PM)mistz Wrote: [ -> ]got same problem along alot other stuff, probally one of the wourse bots i ever subscribed to sadly and i seen Autoit scripst do a better job overall then what this ones offer considering it's not working 85% of the time properly, hopefully HB will release something soon, at least they know what they doing.

Well done, 8/10. I hope you're getting at least a couple of free keys from the buddy admins for your troll/advertising efforts.

(11-08-2013, 09:30 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Still getting random Crashes.. FFXIV has stopped working crashes. Even with out isboxer. :(

So you're saying that you're having full crashes now (an error message is displayed, client screen goes gray/freezes, etc)? Or is the client still just disappearing without an error? The distinction is important for troubleshooting.
(11-10-2013, 02:54 PM)mistz Wrote: [ -> ]got same problem along alot other stuff, probally one of the wourse bots i ever subscribed to sadly and i seen Autoit scripst do a better job overall then what this ones offer considering it's not working 85% of the time properly, hopefully HB will release something soon, at least they know what they doing.

Bye... Good luck with theirs. Snicker Also, as for your last line: LOL.
Pages: 1 2