MMOMinion

Full Version: Time to go from 1-50 mining?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using the spots here: http://mmominion.com/Thread-Mining-1-50
At level 15 it takes like 12 hours to level up, is that correct?
(11-07-2013, 02:10 AM)Tompost Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the spots here: http://mmominion.com/Thread-Mining-1-50
At level 15 it takes like 12 hours to level up, is that correct?

You mean it takes 12 hours to level up from 15 to 16? I suggest that open up the "C"haracter screen and check whether your gear/equipment are broken.
He is probably only getting shards right now.
I leveled botany from 1-50 in less then a week, it would have been faster but was running bot on profitable items versus good xp items at times.

If you want to level fast and have a lot of time, like at night time while sleeping pick highest level item at that location and go with it.

Do not use premade mashes, look at the tutorial video and make your own mash, at most it takes 5minutes to record and setup.

After your have your mash setup up, save, add markers and add wanted items in gather manager.
Make sure you have autorepair set and eat your food before you begin.

Sure you will have some misses at the start , but watch your bot for 10-15minutes while it goes through all the possible nod locations since some are far apart or mobs in the way.

When you feel comfortable with it running, go do what ever you want and profit :)
I botted my main from Miner 1 to 50, it took about 4 days in Total. I was botting pretty much 24/7, I would only ever bot items that gave good EXP even if I vendor or discarded it. I would keep my gear up to scratch, 1 level was no longer than 45-60 minutes, even 40+.

One of my shard botters has been doing shards since day 1 of its creation and its 43 and half now lol took him 22 days!
(11-07-2013, 05:01 AM)eendaen Wrote: [ -> ]He is probably only getting shards right now.

Yep, how would I change it to level up as fast as I can? This is taking too long :\
i made botany and mining in 2 days 1-50 , fishing took even less. Get HQ equipment for every 10 levels (including tools). Get proper food, get the free company xp buff. always gather what has the best item level/success chance ratio to maximize XP. The higher your stats in gathering and perception are the more XP you can make.
Is there even a point in leveling to 50 if all you're doing is farming shards?
shards are really really really cheap now... I look at what mats i need to craft some of the higher end foods and gear farm those mats up and sell them on the market or actually craft the items. Only shard farm when i am low on shards.
I'm just currently looking to level up my mining as fast as I can. If I shouldn't farm shards what should I farm to get the fastest exp then?
Pages: 1 2