MMOMinion

Full Version: Will Multi-launcher be available on 8 Nov Official Launch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or should we invest in a 3 month subscription with Innerspace/ISBoxer?
Will the release allow you to manage window layouts as well? with isboxer i'm able to limit FPS per client to what ever i want also assign cpu cores and manage window layouts. So on my left monitor i have 7 game clients at 480,270 and one at 1440,810. Then which ever bot i click on is made focus and swaps places to the 1440,810. I find Isboxer is really nice for managing these types of things. So unless the bot lets me change window size and limit fps ill probably still be using isboxer. Since the game only lets you limit to 30 fps. I currently limit all the bots to 15 fps via isboxer and have them each on their own core.
wow isboxer still going.....used that in wow to multibox like 8 years ago lolol
(11-07-2013, 03:31 PM)lolm8 Wrote: [ -> ]wow isboxer still going.....used that in wow to multibox like 8 years ago lolol

OH ya brotha. ISBOXER has come a very very very long way since then. I can do all kinds of crazy stuff now. Pop up video feeds so i can place Ground targeted aoe from my dps on my tank screen. Menus that are kinda like click bars but the hotkeys are only active when the menu is visable. So you can make a hotkey to bring up a pop up menu that has how ever many buttons on it you want then have a set of hotkeys to activate buttons on that menu, then push your pop up hotkey again to make the menu go away, call a new menu and use same hotkeys as the first menu to call totaly new functions.