MMOMinion

Full Version: Navigation Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've played a lot with this bot and I can see several navigation issues.

1. Sometimes the bot gets stuck on small ledges and keeps trying to walk into them. A fix would be to check if the position has changed and if it hasn't then attempt a jump and if that doesn't help then an alternative route.
    This often happens on small stairs like at Coethras Svara Fate.

2. The bot doesn't stick to the navigation mesh fully sometimes meaning they can get stuck by walking just outside the edge of the NavPath shown.

3. Using CTRL to manually add triangles can often crate a triangle that goes vertical and messes up the NavPath.

4. If your NavPath nears an edge which has a mining point for instance but you cannot hit it from above, the bot can find itself going to the edge and just sitting there doing nothing. An instance of this is seen at the Wind Shard nodes in Central Shroud, Shorrel Haven, In the water area and walking past it to the other nodes.

5. If the bot gets stuck it doesn't plan a new route and just keeps on walking which is very bad and especially bad for ban bait.
These are the Navigation issues that have commonly occurred for me.

Rare Occurrences are:

1. After a peroid of time the bit just keeps on looping and it requires a restart to get it working again with the exact same settings. (happens on long sessions)
  2. The bot will crash if shut down then restarted without restarting FFXIV.

Thank you, I hope this assists and I look forward to purchasing your bot.

An additional that I forgot to include, On moving FATES the bot will move a little, stop a little, move a little, stop a little until the FATE stops. There must be a way to make your action look less bot like?
Nice post, there's also an issue where sometimes the bot will be walking and for no reason it goes off mesh and starts spinning uncontrollably. I have had it where my bot has gotten stuck doing this for hours on end running in a very small circle.
(11-07-2013, 04:03 PM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice post, there's also an issue where sometimes the bot will be walking and for no reason it goes off mesh and starts spinning uncontrollably. I have had it where my bot has gotten stuck doing this for hours on end running in a very small circle.

I've had this issue before, It was a pain in the arse and basically spotted me as a bot.