MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] yMko's Toolbox v0.04 <17/11/2013>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Having problems with FFXIV atm. Doesn't want to launch. As soon as it gets repaired i will test and upload :P
Thy module is up :P
Nice work will try this out when im online tomorrow
(11-09-2013, 12:37 AM)Dwink Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work will try this out when im online tomorrow
Easiest thing i had to write, like ever... lua wise anyway :P Nothing complex, except making it available to other devs in 3 clicks :P That took some restructuring :P
Ok i got a new task for you then write one that summons your chocobo to fight with you :)
(11-09-2013, 11:49 AM)Dwink Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i got a new task for you then write one that summons your chocobo to fight with you :)
I don't even have a chocobo yet :D lvl 30 but no quests beyond lvl 19 :D
Just in case someone else encountered this: it appears the ID for HQ items is simply the base number prefaced with 100. So HQ Tuna Miq'abobs are 1004670 as opposed to 4670 for the LQ version.

Or you could use the Dev panel InventoryInfo: that works well and isn't that hard to figure out Smile.
Ymko how it bot repairing itself? :D could u explain that to me ?;)
(11-09-2013, 08:53 PM)Abbulicious Wrote: [ -> ]Ymko how it bot repairing itself? :D could u explain that to me ?;)
In simple terms:
1. Vendors have repair buttons
2. That repair button can be used anywhere
3. Bot uses it :P It uses gil as well :P

(11-09-2013, 08:43 PM)Hairyogre Wrote: [ -> ]Just in case someone else encountered this: it appears the ID for HQ items is simply the base number prefaced with 100. So HQ Tuna Miq'abobs are 1004670 as opposed to 4670 for the LQ version.

Or you could use the Dev panel InventoryInfo: that works well and isn't that hard to figure out Smile.
Thanks, I haven't thought about HQ versions, gonna add this to the top :P You sure its 100 and not 1000? :P I can't remember, SE have thy worst way for stuffz :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9