MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module][Gathering] - Just putting things together....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

The next update (Nov 7 2013) will change many things, I know, but (I think) mostly do NOT affect my conclusions/changes at all. Since my conclusions/changes are finalized at this point, I'll post them right now (and update them after patch, or remove them cause no sense anymore).

Current: [attachment=1532]

LUA API conclusions (no fix at all):
- A comma (,) will not be split in a input (GUI_NewField) to array (need to be replaced or something else, see "ExtendedMode.NoCommaFields")

- Drop down items will not be shown a the right location: [attachment=1531]

- A (numeric input) will be released as cero "0", if any selections are made (no picture but we know what I mean...)

Global goals:
- Do not "touch" the "base code" (make changes only what affect the code and put it in a new file)
- Add "Fishing" to "Gathering" and make "Fishing Bot Mode" obsolete (Mining / Botany / AND Fishing -> Gathering)
- Add dropdown to Mining / Botany / Fishing to select the item you want to have (and do not need to be rewritten anytime)
- Putting Mining / Botany / Fishing markers to the same gui, while not change the code

What are my goals?
- Rewrite "ffxiv_task_gather.lua" completely using "ExtendedMode" gui (and add necessary content).
- Putting "Fishing" to "ffxiv_task_gather.lua"
- Make the "Fishing at Sea" part working by "moving FORWARD" usage
- Kill the bot if a specified amount of same action happens (only fishing - fishing is still a "I made something MAYBE could work..."
- Add the ability of save "gatherable items" through "Items" before adding them to a marker spot (or easy said: Add any name to the dropdown to be selected anytime you need it)
- Putting all necessary parts of gathering to one GUI (graphical user interface), and remove the need of switch the gui window (FFXIV, MESH-, GATHER MANAGER and so on).

Next goal?
- Adding additional bait option if current bait not available and kill bot if NO bait is available (no bait = no usage for current spot (next spot will be ignored so far))
- Checking current update changes...

- I do not affect any "hacks", which means unsure code will no be evaluated anytime, reason: "Use hacks will kill your account as soon as later."

Greets FP