MMOMinion

Full Version: [CraftingTool] Culinarian 50 <Culinary 80/80 100% HQ>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This profile is for Culinarians with under 350 CP that are looking to make 100% HQ. It can be modified for any 80/80 with subs at 15.

Credit to ymko and Hairyogre for helping me work out the kinks in it, One final note it appears Rumination is not working as it is supposed to, waiting for final information on fix

Abilities needed

Tricks of the Trade
Hasty Hand
Masters Mend II
Steady Hand II
Rumination
Masters Mend
Inner Quiet
I fucking love u sir!
Great work R3P0!
Hey,

Thanks a bunch for that nice profile, here is an updated version for the 2.1.0 crafting addon, that use % for quality and progress instead of numbers.

Don't rep me, and please continue to rep ymko and R3P0, they did all the hard work ! ThumbsUp
so will this not work becouse of rumination? also do i need to manually input anything? sorry instructions are vague?
(11-11-2013, 12:56 AM)lamarak663 Wrote: [ -> ]so will this not work becouse of rumination? also do i need to manually input anything? sorry instructions are vague?
If you use the one above then i suppose you won't have to :)

Not sure if R3P0 updated his file.
(11-11-2013, 01:02 AM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2013, 12:56 AM)lamarak663 Wrote: [ -> ]so will this not work becouse of rumination? also do i need to manually input anything? sorry instructions are vague?

Hey,

I didn't fixed the profile, just adapted it to the new 2.1.0 format (% instead of numbers) since R3P0 was on the verge of releasing a fixed profile, the profile work perfectly, just the rumination step wasn't working before, but it should now. Feel free to give feedback about it :)

And to answer your query, since now it use % instead of numbers, you don't need to tweak anything aside from your MAX CP -1 in the "trick of the trade" step so that it doesn't use TOTT when you have maximum CP.

Cya
(11-11-2013, 01:02 AM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]

I have not updated anything as I craft while at work and actually play the game on weekends was busy with coil =0) I will be verifying everything today and check out the modified profile from darkboz ASAP, gonna be kinda busy here today.

(11-10-2013, 09:42 AM)darkboz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Thanks a bunch for that nice profile, here is an updated version for the 2.1.0 crafting addon, that use % for quality and progress instead of numbers.

Don't rep me, and please continue to rep ymko and R3P0, they did all the hard work ! ThumbsUp

Thanks for updating this I will verify it today you might have just saved me some work =0) Very happy!
sure friend, keep up the good work ;)
(11-11-2013, 02:12 PM)darkboz Wrote: [ -> ]sure friend, keep up the good work ;)

Dark,

When I load your profile it does 1x Hasty and then goes right into Standard Synthesis. Give me about an hour to fix this then ill have the new profile uploaded.
Pages: 1 2