MMOMinion

Full Version: Best way to level with the bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently trying to bring up a character to the mid 20s so I can progress thru the story and start farming, but I keep dying a lot while grinding. Are there navmeshes inlcuded with the bot supposed to be used for FATE's or for Grinding?
(11-08-2013, 06:02 PM)eendaen Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently trying to bring up a character to the mid 20s so I can progress thru the story and start farming, but I keep dying a lot while grinding. Are there navmeshes inlcuded with the bot supposed to be used for FATE's or for Grinding?

Best way to grind is going to be doing fates or grinding off mobs, at 24 I did Diremite until 30 then Apkallu until 34, then I did fates from 34-50. Of course you are going to need to make your own navmesh for each area.
So just set up a small little navmesh with some good to grind mobs and connect it to my respawn point? What about markers?
(11-08-2013, 06:32 PM)eendaen Wrote: [ -> ]So just set up a small little navmesh with some good to grind mobs and connect it to my respawn point? What about markers?

I just used the LUA to kill select mobs only. Not sur eif markers are going to be needed or not anymore as the new bot is due out in 1 hour