MMOMinion

Full Version: New Gathering Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, Ok so purchased key, downloaded new client installed, and figured out how to remake new mesh (size etc) and setup gathering area and items and let it go. The movement is no longer fluid its very crazy, its like you using your keyboard to run and the keys are sticky so you run left and right and left while moving forward kinda zigzagging from point A to point B and sometimes running in a circle before u make it to the node. Crazy Ivans and Round Robins during movemnet from node to node. This is after Update/New Mod install and purchase. worked fine earlier this morning and suggestions on this? With this new mod is there more tweaks ( i chose lowdanger on mesh editor ) yea my screen is jumping all over the place when moving. Very noticeable its a bot now

Ok I have made/remade mesh a few times, tried different ways and nothing fixes this .. I can't use it now its way to obvious. If its operator error plz let me know
Yes, have same issue while gathering. At one point it mounted up and just ran off the mesh to a mountain, running and jumping in place.
Its super zig zag now..too dangerous to farm right now
yea I deleted all reinstalled, made new mesh in a small easy place no mobs etc short runs to each node for shards few rocks to run around almost straight line to each node still jumps all over tried making a log report as directions in bug area but on monitor doesn't show errors for me to screen cap
(11-08-2013, 09:46 PM)trixster67 Wrote: [ -> ]yea I deleted all reinstalled, made new mesh in a small easy place no mobs etc short runs to each node for shards few rocks to run around almost straight line to each node still jumps all over tried making a log report as directions in bug area but on monitor doesn't show errors for me to screen cap

Yea this new nav mesh is really fucked up
its doing this durinig fate grinding tooo.
relax, we're gonna smoothen that out. its random, so it zigzags a bit. If you can, watch yourself through another account, it aint that obvious for other players.
(11-08-2013, 09:28 PM)chottier Wrote: [ -> ]Its super zig zag now..too dangerous to farm right now

same here , thats not looking good
me, i know it will be fixed and not worried at all was only giving info i thought you would need to better understand what i done in effort to see if its my error, and what its doing, also maybe its just on my screen but they are rather large zigzags and circles and it is happening 95% of the time moving from node to node. Again this is only to inform not to gripe in my book this thing is the only reason I still play FFxiv so you get my vote.
We're aware of the issue, we're also testing/watching our gather bots and hans is already on it smoothing it out. It won't be a long term issue.
Pages: 1 2 3