MMOMinion

Full Version: lolol's FATE Costa Del Sol [NewNavMesh] 30-35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*REMINDER* always SetEvacPoint at homebase of the map *REMINDER*
just a quick mesh for all of the FATES around costa del sol minus the gathering one since minion can't auto hand in quest yet.

this mesh has been recorded in the new navigation system.

enjoy!

14/11 - added a small area mesh for the kangaroo boss
picture is the waypoints of the mesh
[Image: 205edsy.png]
Thanks! How does it deal with the crab fate? :-)
(11-11-2013, 08:06 AM)flipperfin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! How does it deal with the crab fate? :-)

it glitches out once in a while.. but overall it does the boss crab
How so we add these to our bot? trying to find out but there isnt any tutorial how to add them. Is there a specific directory?
(11-16-2013, 01:49 PM)wheels Wrote: [ -> ]How so we add these to our bot? trying to find out but there isnt any tutorial how to add them. Is there a specific directory?

Just add it to your navigation folder mate
I got it to work thx ^^

I have a little question about the path it takes. Did you create that path or does the bot create the path taking the navmesh into consideration?

I'm asking this because although it navigates the path very nicely, it often takes really steep turns making it an obvious bot. A real person just don't navigates that way. I tried the randomized path and it still makes those kind of paths.
(11-18-2013, 03:27 PM)wheels Wrote: [ -> ]I got it to work thx ^^

I have a little question about the path it takes. Did you create that path or does the bot create the path taking the navmesh into consideration?

I'm asking this because although it navigates the path very nicely, it often takes really steep turns making it an obvious bot. A real person just don't navigates that way. I tried the randomized path and it still makes those kind of paths.

i've created the meshes by running to the FATES , do explain which area of the map where the bot does this steep turns.
there are lots of points where it does this. I'll take some screenshots later and add them here
(11-20-2013, 09:06 AM)wheels Wrote: [ -> ]there are lots of points where it does this. I'll take some screenshots later and add them here

cool that will help me in re-meshing it properly. thanks alot!