MMOMinion

Full Version: Navmesh Recording extremly jerky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the old Navmesh system when I was recording triangles it was extremely fluent and had no issues. With the new Navmesh system rolled out yesterday I am experiencing massive slowdowns while recording the navmesh. it will run normally for a few seconds and then slow down run fine slow down. I know it is not my PC as it ran fine before. Please look into making recording as smooth as it was before.
turn the number that says 50 down to something like 10-20 it should fix it

and yes it is your pc since mine can handle upto 75 without visual lag
(11-09-2013, 01:47 PM)Dwink Wrote: [ -> ]turn the number that says 50 down to something like 10-20 it should fix it

and yes it is your pc since mine can handle upto 75 without visual lag

What are the specs on your PC if you don't mind me asking as im running i5 3570k/8GB/SSD/780 GTX Classified
Although it has apparently been address, I tried just now and at 50 its SOOO laggy and jerky. I had to turn it to 10 to stop it jerking. But I do not mind this at 50 is far to big for what I need lol. I prefer smaller paths between places.

I have a Titan and a i7-4770, so I don't think its ma pc specs.
(11-10-2013, 12:52 PM)vekien Wrote: [ -> ]Although it has apparently been address, I tried just now and at 50 its SOOO laggy and jerky. I had to turn it to 10 to stop it jerking. But I do not mind this at 50 is far to big for what I need lol. I prefer smaller paths between places.

I have a Titan and a i7-4770, so I don't think its ma pc specs.

Another user mentionned fresh install fixed it. Maybe that?
Another Thing, Turn "view mesh" off