MMOMinion

Full Version: CNJ/WHM FATE GRINDING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone gone 1-50 on whm/cnj fate grinding with the bot? I'm not tlaking about hand leveling at all. I'm about lvl 44 and it's been so sporadic with the leveling I almost want to shoot myself. I cna be at a fate 100 percent 100-0 and still only get bronze after spending half the fight stone 2, aero, and healing tanks. And other times I'll get Gold and I feel like I shouldnt. I'm just wondering if theres a setup you use? Maybe get rid of healing allys and just heal yourself and spam as much dps as possible?
Are you in a party?
odano, there bot works 50% of the time in low level fates, besides that it's probally one of the wourse bots i have yet to see, never experinced so meny bugs in something that you pay for.
if you wanna lvl you can probally do it 100 times faster then this bot, cause you will be spending evry 2min start/stop fixing w/e problem that it manage to do, if its not running in circles, it simple dont go do fates, then it dosent mount, there is just endless shit in this program
(11-10-2013, 02:58 PM)mistz Wrote: [ -> ]odano, there bot works 50% of the time in low level fates, besides that it's probally one of the wourse bots i have yet to see, never experinced so meny bugs in something that you pay for.
if you wanna lvl you can probally do it 100 times faster then this bot, cause you will be spending evry 2min start/stop fixing w/e problem that it manage to do, if its not running in circles, it simple dont go do fates, then it dosent mount, there is just endless shit in this program

are you smoking crack??? i have 4 bots running right now in fates, in low level area... I suggest making a better mesh. They know there is a bug in quarrymill because the fates are above the navemesh so its not picking them up they are working on this. but ive tried several bots. Lasta, Viper, Macro Goblin, which are all great bots but this bots navagation puts them all to shame. My gathering profiles are sick over night 7 hours of botting 9000 shards 7000 crystals.... thats about 1200 shards per hour Thats with out speed hack or teleporting.
(11-11-2013, 02:58 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 02:58 PM)mistz Wrote: [ -> ]odano, there bot works 50% of the time in low level fates, besides that it's probally one of the wourse bots i have yet to see, never experinced so meny bugs in something that you pay for.

are you smoking crack??? i have 4 bots running right now in fates, in low level area... I suggest making a better mesh. They know there is a bug in quarrymill because the fates are above the navemesh so its not picking them up they are working on this. but ive tried several bots. Lasta, Viper, Macro Goblin, which are all great bots but this bots navagation puts them all to shame. My gathering profiles are sick over night 7 hours of botting 9000 shards 7000 crystals.... thats about 1200 shards per hour Thats with out speed hack or teleporting.
Some people just blame bugs on their own mistakes in configuring the bot.
Personally, I had not experienced any "bugs" after the last big update.
(11-10-2013, 02:58 PM)mistz Wrote: [ -> ]... there is just endless shit in this program

i know, i put it there. i wonder how it got into your head though, because that wasn't me, honestly.

Don't worry about this guy, he's one of our new resident trolls whose decided to nonsensically blast the bot in the forums after using it for free without complaining for months. I fate grinded a cnj from 15-45 completely afk, finishing up 45-50 in northern thanalan now. It helps if you get a party but you'll still level regardless, its just a bit slower. Try to setup your skills so that you only cast spells with a long cast time (stone, stone2) on mobs with higher hp, that way you don't get interrupted constantly when they die before your cast ends.
(11-11-2013, 03:30 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry about this guy, he's one of our new resident trolls whose decided to nonsensically blast the bot in the forums after using it for free without complaining for months. I fate grinded a cnj from 15-45 completely afk, finishing up 45-50 in northern thanalan now. It helps if you get a party but you'll still level regardless, its just a bit slower. Try to setup your skills so that you only cast spells with a long cast time (stone, stone2) on mobs with higher hp, that way you don't get interrupted constantly when they die before your cast ends.

I also lvl'd a whm to 50 with this bot and have no clue what that guy was talking about. I used stock skill profile and went to thanalan at 41. You NEED to be in a party for good exp.
(11-11-2013, 03:30 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Can you post your fate spots? because quarrymill is not working great!

Would be much of a help :)

Regards
0-5 grind mobs
5-15 western than
15-20 aleport
20-30 sucks because south shroud doesn't work well with the bot currently since it can't do turnin fates...if you join a party it will be better. make sure to turn on cleric mode for more dps and setup your skills so that you don't cast stone/stone2 on mobs who are at 25% health
30-35 costa del sol
35-45 coerthas
45-50 northern than

30-50 are basically 99% afk, even without a party (although we do need to fix the death return bug)

also, you do have a mount right? because you can't efficiently fate grind past 20ish without a mount, especially in areas like quarrymill that are huge with fates all over the map
Pages: 1 2