MMOMinion

Full Version: Markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: Eh, i have to learn to RTFM. "the bot will use markers that are +/- 5 of its current job level for each activity". I figured that the min/max levels, were actually the min/max levels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

have 2 marks on 1 mesh.

a) level 5 - 8
b) level 9 - 12

character is level 5, and [ ] ignore marker level is not checked.

start the bot, and he will run straight to the 9-12 marker, and get killed.

is there still a problem with multiple markers on a mesh?

ps: i have used "move to marker" to get to the appropriate level marker (and make sure its not because of a disconnected mesh), and when the bot is started, it runs back to the higher level one.

pps: watching the log, i think it is not "Setting Enemy Level Boundaries" after a class change, and it will not do so until the timer has ran out from the previous marker it was on. So it continued to use the higher level one, because the previous class i was testing was 12. StartStop & Reloading LUA modules have no effect on the problem (ie: neither will trigger a setting of enemy level boundaries). May need to have the marker system trigger a refresh after a job change. I can work around this for now, just putting it out there for consideration on the "todo list"