MMOMinion

Full Version: Esuna Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get Esuna to stop spamming?
I have 2 set up, one for player one for ally. These are set as higher priority than my healing spells.
Two are set to Esuna only if ally/player have health above 70% and ally/player have buffs 323, 216, 17, 14. (These are the debuffs that are found in Wanderer's Palace).
When I run around a city and randomly target someone with the assist mode, it will go nuts using Esuna on a random person that has no buffs and full health. FFXIV keeps telling me the Esuna has no effect so I know they definitely do not have these debuffs.

Has anyone got a working Esuna setup?

edit: this problem isn't with everyone, it's very selective about who it wants to Esuna spam. I just don't want one of those people to be in my dungeon group and all I do the entire time is spam Esuna.
Okay so I can get it to stop spamming Esuna if I stop/start bot. But I can't seem to get Esuna to work at all for player debuffs.
I'm not sure that comma means "OR" or "AND"
(11-11-2013, 03:11 AM)chottier Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that comma means "OR" or "AND"
I'd assume it's AND
more like an or,

buff 123,124,125 means anyone of these buffs
oh, didn't know that, I thought it's an "and". Would it be possible to have an "and"? Because for example on Summoner the skill "Fester" is best used when all 3 Buffs are on the mob...
(11-11-2013, 06:36 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]oh, didn't know that, I thought it's an "and". Would it be possible to have an "and"? Because for example on Summoner the skill "Fester" is best used when all 3 Buffs are on the mob...

I'm sure you could easily set it up with PreviousSkillID
like:
Dot 1 cast
Dot 2 cast (previous skill Dot 1)
Dot 3 cast (previous skill dot 2)
Fester (previous skill dot 3)

I know it's not as simple as that but some of the good skill manager profiles take a little bit of ingenuity. It took me a good couple hours to get a 90% perfect BLM transpose profile.
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Buff-Quick-Reference

this may help

as for and ill look into maybe adding in a 1234:1235:1236 the : depicting an and and the , an or, no eta on that though