MMOMinion

Full Version: IsBoxer guide?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, just want to say how amazing this bot is, and thank you DEV for bringing this available!! Will be a subscriber for a very long time. Anyone have a good guide to how to use this with isboxer? I'm wanting to run atleast 3-4 instances.

EDIT fxfire:
FFXIVMinion is FULLY CAPABLE of running AS MANY FFXIV + BOT as you want!

http://pasteboard.co/1fYUgxg9.png

run ffxiv.exe , login, start ffxivminion ->1st bot running
run ffxiv.exe , login, start ffxivminion, select "2nd" ffxiv.exe, -> 2nd bot running
run ffxiv.exe , login, start ffxivminion, select "3rd" ffxiv.exe, -> 3rd bot running
run ffxiv.exe , login, start ffxivminion, select "4th" ffxiv.exe, -> 4th bot running
If you just want to run multiple instance of the game (and by that multiple instances of the bot) ==> the launcher will take care of that very soon.
AWESOME!!! THIS DESERVES A PLUS ONE!!! so it's going to being able to load more than 2 instances right? :) So happy for this :)
Yes, and more.
Great, Thank You, really looking forward to it! you have a time frame?
only thing i like isboxer for is the window managment i can make the screens super small and click on which one i want bigger with out it you can only go so small with normal bot controlled atm.
(11-10-2013, 05:50 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]If you just want to run multiple instance of the game (and by that multiple instances of the bot) ==> the launcher will take care of that very soon.

According to Powder, Bot can already suppress the 2x instances limit and run multi-instances already:

(10-05-2013, 06:00 PM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]Nov 8 2013 RELEASED
  • The maximum of running 2 x FFXIV at the same time is removed, you may run as many as your computer can endure
Well, problem solved? lol
How can you run multiple instances with the bot? I am running 3 but on different computers, 2 on 1 and 1 more instance on another computes using sandboxie.
hte bot bypasses the limit on launching 2 game clients. Ive had 8 open on 1 computer. isboxer is still nice to manage window layout and such but not needed anymore
Pages: 1 2