MMOMinion

Full Version: lolol's FATE ceruleum processing plant [NewNavMesh] 45-50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*REMINDER* always SetEvacPoint at homebase of the map *REMINDER*
a quick mesh for most of the FATES around ceruleum processing plant minus the gathering one since minion can't auto hand in quest yet.

this mesh has been recorded in the new navigation system.

enjoy!

11/11- new update which covers most of the fates

picture is the waypoints of the mesh
[Image: 20zqvpx.png]
How much gil are you guys pulling per hour doing these fates for example?
(11-11-2013, 10:35 AM)db00 Wrote: [ -> ]How much gil are you guys pulling per hour doing these fates for example?

its more for lvling :)
Is it worth doing it as a bot? there are so many people.. I mean they won't catch you you get to less attention but..does this one actually work?
(11-17-2013, 07:22 AM)Exerlosmyst Wrote: [ -> ]Is it worth doing it as a bot? there are so many people.. I mean they won't catch you you get to less attention but..does this one actually work?

grinding fates on my 5th class with my meshes and i tend to join party groups :D
thx lololboy for your meshes, great to use when i leave it to FATE grind overnight when i'm sleeping. Grinding on my last class now!
(11-20-2013, 02:27 PM)Anarky Wrote: [ -> ]thx lololboy for your meshes, great to use when i leave it to FATE grind overnight when i'm sleeping. Grinding on my last class now!

gratz!
im working on my 3rd last :D

anyway i might to review on the meshes on this map since some wp still leads to the gather fate which should not happen