MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot getting stuck looping on IQ stacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2nk5mok.png]

Sorry, accidentally disabled UI, but I've seen the bot stall a couple times, and this time I realized it was ticking up IQ stacks infinitely (without doing anything).

If I remember right, it was on a "good". It should have been using Tricks of he Trade.
Have you upgraded to the new 2.1.0 version ? this is fixed in that version.
What version are you using?
2.1 (has auto-feed and repair)
(11-11-2013, 08:01 PM)Icaros Wrote: [ -> ]2.1 (has auto-feed and repair)
Mind dropping me your profile, what you are trying to craft, your level and the amount of Craftsmanship\Control + CP you have? :P
Profile attached. Can't log in to check stats til after maint though.
Just happened again.

Craftsmanship 232
Control 217
CP 290 (307 buffed)

[Image: 4v4cwi.png]
I'll check it when i get home, but it's likely a profile issue :)

Why i'm asking for stats is because i need to replicate the problem.

What food are you using?

What item are you crafting?

What level of crafter are you?

^_^ (if its in the screenshot i'll see at home, screenshot loading is blocked here)
41 weaver making woolen yarn.
Using Stone Soup.

I've caught it stopping a couple times because of the logic in the profile, and fixed those issues when I see them.
That doesn't explain it sitting there and counting IQ stacks to infinity on a step it usually passes though.
So far I've seen it happen on a poor and a good, which both have explicit rules.
(11-12-2013, 08:31 PM)Icaros Wrote: [ -> ]41 weaver making woolen yarn.
Using Stone Soup.

I've caught it stopping a couple times because of the logic in the profile, and fixed those issues when I see them.
That doesn't explain it sitting there and counting IQ stacks to infinity on a step it usually passes though.
So far I've seen it happen on a poor and a good, which both have explicit rules.
Ok i can't test it my FFX has a black screen again... don't have much time to fix it today :(

On an observation tho, your TOTT should be 1 priority.

If you want hasty touch to have a condition of quality <= 99 then it should be above synths.

Next time when it fails, turn on debugging(evaluation). Open console and look where it fails.

Setting Poor or Normal for master's mend is killing yourself. If at 10 durability you get a Good condition, you will fail the synth as it will not use masters mend.

Masters mend should have a tick at max dura > 40

progress % <= 100 is a useless setting as it's like saying synth until finished.

Can't see rumination in the profile you sent me although it's clearly visible in your screen.

For weaver I recommmend these settings(i assume it's 2 step):
Tricks of the trade: cp <= 287, Condition: GOOD or GOOD
Rumination: cp <= 91, quality >= 80
Inner Quiet: step <= 1 + default
Steady Hand: default
Master's Mend II: max dura > 40 (ticked), durability <= 10
Master's Mend: durability <= 10
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 10
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 20, progress <= 50
Basic Touch: cp >= 110, durability >= 10, quality >= 65
Hasty Touch: default

cp <= 91 should be adjusted to 159 if and when you are using a max durability > 40 crafts. 110 to 178
AS well as a Careful Synth added for every step you need limiting it by the closest upper percentage so lets say you have a 3 step craft with difficulty 78, you gain 31 per synth so instead of:

2 Step:
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 20, progress <= 50
3 Step(78 difficulty, 31 per synth(39% per synth)):
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 20, progress <= 77, progress >= 38
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 30, progress <= 38
4Step(78 difficulty, 22 per synth(28% per synth)):
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 20, progress <= 83, progress >= 55
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 30, progress <= 55, progress >= 27
Careful Synth: cp <= 91, durability <= 40, progress <= 27