MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Running circles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the latest dl, I have it on straight path or w/e. It will spin in circles for 30 seconds then run to mining node, run in circles, then go. Obviously looks like a bot.

And seriously, the fact that it was working fine as a free bot and now that im paying and its screwed up is frustrating.
Attached is the mesh I'm using. I redid my mesh for the new system after the previous one worked fine for weeks. North of LIL Amigo or w/e.
you need to disable the framerate cap when running in background. You can do so in the ffxiv options menu. If it still continues to do that, let me know what mesh you are using.
this is why its frustrating having problems and nothing being fixed.
The vast majority of our users are very happy with the current status of the bot. We worked all day all weekend to fix the issues that were introduced with the update on Friday. If you'll have a little more patience to work through the configuration problems I think you'll be happy with your performance...sometimes we have to deal with some minor bumps in the road in the pursuit of more functionality.
Fire, it's just frustrating for me to go from working to broke and even the so called fixes haven't solved anything. I bought the bot for 2 reasons, fate grinding, and gathering. Fate grinding 99% happy, gathering was 100 percent happy until recently. I only complain to see it fixed. Even after turning off the fps limiter or w/e I was still running full circles. So idk. I'll continue fate grinding until I see a good fix. =)
are you getting 30+ fps on each bot even with the limiter off? it seems to do it when you drop sub 30 fps its really bad when you are sub 20 fps. Luckly i have 3 7950 graphic cards in my computer each rendering their own set of games. This way im still getting 50-60 fps per game client on each monitor. as soon as i got above 30 fps no more spinning bot.
i was running at roughly 59 fps.
i can run your mesh without problems, no spinning, nothing. If you are indeed running at 59fps, i find it hard to believe it runs in circles. Are you running any other modules from the forum in addition to what comes with the default install ?