MMOMinion

Full Version: Question about when character starts moving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any chance of making this more natural? To instantly sprint+autoface a direction and start running is a pretty big tell. A mouse-like turn would be pretty good, or something.

I don't know anything about anything so please forgive my ignorance; was just curious.
hello?
i can attest to what fxfire says. I have multiple accounts grinding and you can watch from other accounts it doesnt look like that.
Well..I've watched other botters do it - when you finish a node, for example, you'll pause for a second, hit sprint (this can be turned off but just saying) and if the next node is directly behind you your character does an instant 180 - highly unnatural.

It doesn't really bother me I was just curious if that was the end result.
(11-14-2013, 02:25 AM)oheysup Wrote: [ -> ]Well..I've watched other botters do it - when you finish a node, for example, you'll pause for a second, hit sprint (this can be turned off but just saying) and if the next node is directly behind you your character does an instant 180 - highly unnatural.

It doesn't really bother me I was just curious if that was the end result.

That's now I farm by hand, as the last swing is going off I'm already facing my camera towards the next node and I have sprint on a mouse button. I always finish and instantly run the direction I want to.