MMOMinion

Full Version: Quarrymill Fate Grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Recently, i tried out the FATE Bot for my conj. It is currently lvl 25 so i tried to get it running at quarrymill.

So i set the skill manager, found a party, bot runs to first fate, everythings good.

Unfortunately after a while, i figured out, that the bot does not recognise all fates and therefore the xp with grinding mobs is far better atm. Is this working as intended or just buggy with low level fates. Some fates it does, some fates not. Especially annoying is, that the bot seems to to the gathering fates, but not the others (Hive, etc). And yes, the whole zone is meshed with the new nav system.

Can you look into it eventually or give me some advice if im doing something wrong?

I got: Party Grind, Do Fates, Do Fates Only, Rest in Fates and the right skills in skillmanager (worked flawlessly in that one fate). Running the bot for 48 hours for fate only brought me like 200k xp. thats rather harsh :O

Thx and regards !
(11-11-2013, 08:47 AM)Syther Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Recently, i tried out the FATE Bot for my conj. It is currently lvl 25 so i tried to get it running at quarrymill.

So i set the skill manager, found a party, bot runs to first fate, everythings good.

Unfortunately after a while, i figured out, that the bot does not recognise all fates and therefore the xp with grinding mobs is far better atm. Is this working as intended or just buggy with low level fates. Some fates it does, some fates not. Especially annoying is, that the bot seems to to the gathering fates, but not the others (Hive, etc). And yes, the whole zone is meshed with the new nav system.

Can you look into it eventually or give me some advice if im doing something wrong?

I got: Party Grind, Do Fates, Do Fates Only, Rest in Fates and the right skills in skillmanager (worked flawlessly in that one fate). Running the bot for 48 hours for fate only brought me like 200k xp. thats rather harsh :O

Thx and regards !

What are your settings for MinFateLevel and MaxFateLevel under FFXIVMinion->Fates?
+10 and -10[/align]
(11-11-2013, 08:57 AM)Syther Wrote: [ -> ]+10 and -10[/align]

Is your bot spamming "Sprint" or "Mount" but doesn't move to the FATE area despite that the FATE area is on the mesh itself?
Hi,

Nope. the bot does nothing. Yes it is enabled and i double checked if the bot stands inside the mesh (tough the whole zone is meshed - checked that yesterday)

Regards
(11-11-2013, 09:35 AM)Syther Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Nope. the bot does nothing. Yes it is enabled and i double checked if the bot stands inside the mesh (tough the whole zone is meshed - checked that yesterday)

Regards

Under FFXIVMinion->General, untick "Randomize Paths".
Hi,

Already tried yesterday with and without randomnized path :(

Same result with both
currently the bot doesnt pick up all fates, so you can stop searching , its a bug. We are investigating this, but my guess is that the fates position is too high above ground and thus not properly pulled down to a mesh position. I've had the same problems grinding fates in Quarrymill
Hi Hans,

Thank you for clarification! I hope you´ll get it fixed :) *cross fingers*

And also Thank you Xelaeon for you trying to help out :) Very appreciated !

Regards
Quarrymill wasn't working at all for me, I went to costa to level instead. Must better with the meshes people have posted. So far I've had one issue where the bot did nothing, but after downloading a new mesh and changing locations I've gone from 18-46 in 26 hours of leaving it on. If it were't for the maintenance tonight, I'd probably be at 50 by the time I return home from work tomorrow.