MMOMinion

Full Version: Random Spining around and jumping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after it finishes a node the bot randomly starts jumping around in circles sometimes and its making this bot very obvious, could we please get a revert to the system that was used b4 we purchased this is new system makes my char look like a bot and retarded
are you running the bot in the background ? if so, you need to disable the framelimiter in the gamesettings. If thats not the case, please attach the mesh you are using and will have a look.
(11-11-2013, 11:52 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]are you running the bot in the background ? if so, you need to disable the framelimiter in the gamesettings. If thats not the case, please attach the mesh you are using and will have a look.

It worked correctly before the paying patch and the frame limit helps my laptop to be cooler ...
You can just minimize the window, if you want to keep things cool.
Totally not as the minimized game consumes as much resources as when he is displayed. The framelimit checkbox almost "disables" the graphics card. I don't clearly understand how the fps and the bot behavior are link together.

As for now i found a quick hack to continue to use the inactive windows frame limiter: i just keep only 1 marker by map, it seems to reduce the problem.
Obviously, it only works on gathering spot not too large.
The bot pulses once per frame. It is 100% dependent on frame-speed, it needs at least 25-30fps to function correctly. If you enable the frame limiter while in the background the bot and game will run at 15fps, which drastically decreases the bots ability to be responsive to the environment, hence the wacky navigation issues.
was getting this as well i turned of frame limiter testing now.

this seems to be working ty powder