MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] Fate done > Teleport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I so would love to teleport to camp after the fate is done. It doesnt matter if it costs me more then i make....i just want to see the option on/off so who wants to use it, can use it.

I hate it that i can see who's on minion and not :(
I agree; whenever I'm FATE grinding manually I usually teleport back out of laziness anyway unless my campspot is close by. Sure, I end up losing money in the long run, but it's ultimately negligible.
i support this option. have it check if another fate is up if no fate up then teleport back to town and then mount up. i hate wasting that 2.5 seconds to cast mount before a fate.
I support this option but have something to add.

Allow the bot to accept teleports from other players in party grind mode as well.
(11-12-2013, 12:48 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]I support this option but have something to add.

Allow the bot to accept teleports from other players in party grind mode as well.

What if you accept teleports and you move to another location ? If you do it and you tp back to another location > /cast return would be awesome :)
Entirely possible, we would have to add the teleport api to lua. Returning can be used right now if someone makes an addon to overide the normal bot function. It wont be high on our priority list right now.
(11-12-2013, 05:55 AM)EnvyMe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2013, 12:48 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]I support this option but have something to add.

What if you accept teleports and you move to another location ? If you do it and you tp back to another location > /cast return would be awesome :)

What about people who are partying with themselves? I'm not saying it's for everyone. I'm 99.999999% sure that you can have an ENABLE button for it however.
ya i bot 8 accounts fate grinding together is awesome... i would love this feature.
^^ this , is a great idea :)

Syther approves this .. :D
Ya, if doable, please do it if:

1: Fate done > Return or Teleport. If Return is active, use it, if not teleport.

2: Leave Fate @ lets say 25% and /cast Return, for those who dont want to stay until the fate is done (where 25% is custom number)
Pages: 1 2