MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] Use Specific Mount Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to request a tool that lets you use a specific mount other than the default chocobo

Thanks
+Rep
I've designed this to be very easy to do. In ffxiv_core_helpers.lua there are two functions Mount() and Dismount(). You could easily overwrite or hook these functions to change the mount action thats being cast. Feel free to speak up if you have other questions.
im a programming noob so is there a copy+paste option so that it cast Magitek? Or particularly replace which alphabets or numbers in the file?
Same request, at the moment I dont have a chocobo but a coeurl. I opened the ffxiv_helpers.lua with notepad and I see that over the mount part:

local mounts = ActionList("type=13")

I suppose 13 is the number reffered to chocobo. Is there a way I can find other mounts refer numbers like coeurl? Thx
you cant use the coeurl if youd ont have a chocobo... you have to do the quest to get a chocobo before you can use the coeurl or any other mount.
(11-17-2013, 10:19 AM)Ciccio1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Same request, at the moment I dont have a chocobo but a coeurl. I opened the ffxiv_helpers.lua with notepad and I see that over the mount part:

local mounts = ActionList("type=13")

I suppose 13 is the number reffered to chocobo. Is there a way I can find other mounts refer numbers like coeurl? Thx

Any update on this matter?
Cheers
I have added this functionality to my module.
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Speci...-Companion