MMOMinion

Full Version: Still having issue of standing next to nodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Ever since the bot went paid during that update of the new mesh one of my bots, a lalafell always gets to one node and just stands there and doesnt mine, he is slightly out of range and I have to manually push him forward everytime.

I've done the whole "hold ctrl n record mesh" which worked for another character but the lalafell is still too short... Whats frustrating is eventually the game just kicks him as it thinks he is AFK.
Yeah, I have this issue too in Lower La Noscea with one mining node. I have force meshed as close as I can get to it, but the bot will always sit just out of range of it. Maybe there's a way to make the bot give up on a node and move to another one if it waits in one spot for too long? That way, it could at least continue the farming without getting stuck and just AFKing out.
Same thing happens to me. Right now at Eastern La Noscea.
(11-13-2013, 03:51 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]you can try to lower the gather range. open ffixv_task_gather.lua with a texteditor and
replace
newTask.gatherRange = 1.0
with
newTask.gatherRange = 0.5