MMOMinion

Full Version: Connection impossible to the bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have purchased a keycode yesterday (and activated it), but i still cannot connect to the bot in game. I use my active keycode and my forum password.
Is there anyone who have any idea why ?
That's strange try relogging on forums
I tried to log off / log in on forums.
I verified if there is a blank space each time i tried to connet.
I tried about 50 times to connect with bot on the game. Still doesn't work ...

I really don't understant.

When i try to (re)activate my keycode from the mail i have the following message :
--------------------
Key:

There was an error finding that keycode. Please ensure you entered the correct one. If you believe this to be an error please contact an administrator.
--------------------
once the code is in your User CP you cant try to reactivate it. just copy the keycode from the user CP
Hello everyone,
I tried a few time to go to the chat but no success on finding anyone who can help me.
So i'll try to explain as mush as i can.
- No copying over blanck space ==> OK
- Install a fresh one on C:/minion/ ==> done
- lower all configuration ingame ==> done
- i don't have any antivirus running nor graphic boost.

Now, i can access the login page but
- 70% of the time after clicking the "login" button, the pop-up show up again.
- 28% of the time the game crash after clicking "login"
- 2% of the time i logged in.

I don't know if it helps but it looks like most of the time i am logged with logmein when i can launch the bot.

Please help me.
i am having similar connection problems. I have got logged onto the bot but i can not get the bot to run for extended periods of time . i feel like i have also tried all the methods you tried and still nothing ; ; my conenctions issues also only began after i purchased the bot . never had any of these issues in beta
Ok so,
- I uninstalled all i can see which could eventually cause problems (even if those programs were not running).
- I installed Microsoft security essentials.
- I launch the bot as admin (i already used to do this).

==> still doesn't work.

My first question : why in the free period i had a 98% OK / 2% KO ratio and now a 2% OK / 98% KO ? (and i used it a lot).
What changed on your side ?
I didn't change anything except paying for the bot.

My second question : can you explain why don't have any antivirus could possibly block the bot for running ? (and when i say don't have any antivirus, i mean it. There was absolutly no process running on my computer which was an antivirus)