MMOMinion

Full Version: MutiBoxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok well every time I want to sign into another account (char) my current char is getting logged out. Or I cannot because it's logged in. So I decided to to look around

http://isboxer.com/multiboxing-ffxiv/multiboxing

I cam across this and it supposed to allow me to use muti accounts. Would your bot work for something like this? I don't want to buy just to find out it won't:P

Also other bots our now having this inside them so we can use muti accounts, would your bot support this in the future?
your current character shouldnt get logged out unless your logging in to the same account. even with isboxer you still have to have more then 1 service account. To launch multiple copies of the bot. I able to launch 8 copies of the game cause i have 8 different accounts. the bot already takes off the limit restriction to how many ffxiv clients you can have open. and this bot supports as many clients as your computer can handle
Just out of pure " i wanna know" how many clients can you roughly run on i5 2700k, 8gbram and 6970? 3-4?
the GFX card maybe a problem if you want to run more then 3+ bot. i have a q9450 3.0ghz with 8 gigs of ram and a 6970 in my off computer and running 3 + bot is fine. But running 4 gets laggy and i start to have FFXIV crashes.

Now my computer with my Amd FX 8350 8 core 5.0 64 gigs of ram and 2 7950 GFX cards i am able to run 8 to 10 games+ bots fine.