MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when there are multiple fate mobs why does the grind bot always pick the furthest mob to attack? There can be mobs standing right next to it with full health but it'll run 100 yards to attack the one that has 10% health. Why?
set the assist to closest
(11-13-2013, 05:47 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]So when there are multiple fate mobs why does the grind bot always pick the furthest mob to attack? There can be mobs standing right next to it with full health but it'll run 100 yards to attack the one that has 10% health. Why?

I'm not sure why that would be happening. As far as I can tell there's no code currently in place to make it choose a target based on health for fates, and it's supposed to be picking the nearest viable target. If you're using another mode or other modules that might be changing the targeting logic then I can't give you a proper answer.
Okay, well another question I have that's kinda-sorta related.
I have a grind marker setup for level 1-50 and "Fates Only" is unchecked. I can't get the bot to grind between fates. The only way I can get the bot to grind on mobs is to turn off fates completely. I've also watched the bot start to level during a grind and it will completely skip mobs that become 5 levels lower. This is very bad when I want to farm a particular mob for crafting recipes. How do I make the aforementioned problems correct themselves?
(11-13-2013, 10:35 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, well another question I have that's kinda-sorta related.
I have a grind marker setup for level 1-50 and "Fates Only" is unchecked. I can't get the bot to grind between fates. The only way I can get the bot to grind on mobs is to turn off fates completely. I've also watched the bot start to level during a grind and it will completely skip mobs that become 5 levels lower. This is very bad when I want to farm a particular mob for crafting recipes. How do I make the aforementioned problems correct themselves?

Well I got the bot to kill things lower level than it. Had to remove the "Specific Hunting" module. I also played around with the LUA code and I don't know if that made a difference too. Maybe the same module is causing my problems to grind between fates?