MMOMinion

Full Version: Game Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I purchased the bot on release and have been running it pretty consistent without any hiccups for about a week now.

But today I went to switch characters and after starting bot back up I crashed. I restarted client/bot, received an update to ff14minion. After updating anytime I try to run the FF14Minion_Launcher my FF14 crashes.

I am not sure what the issue is, as it was working perfectly a mere 20min ago.

I came to the forums to assuming I was not the only one having this issue, but after seeing no posts on it I thought I would make one.

Thanks.
I've been having the game crash today while using Minion, was working fine last night.

It may be related to your issue, i'm still poking around ^^
are you running the bot as administrator? also i get ffxiv crashes even when im not botting.
Running as administrator did not help, it still crashes as soon as the launcher says "Success"
Preparations for FFXIVMinion
Make sure you have the latest updates of your Windows installed.
You also need have Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime , Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed.
If you experience crashes while trying to start FFXIVMinion, try disabling / updating / replacing your Antivirus and/or Firewall. Some Antivirus tools pick up a false positive on FFXIVMinion, this is because how FFXIVMinion´s security works. The normal Microsoft Security Essentials Antivirus & Firewall for Windows does not have any issues, but some others like Antivir, Avira, Norton, Kaspersky ... can cause problems.
DON'T USE graphic enhancing tools like MSI AFTERBURNER, SWEETFX or EVGA Precision or similiar software!
Windows XP has issue with the launcherpath, you need to run bot directly in ffxiv.exe folder as a workaround.
Thanks for the reply's although none of this is seemingly an issue.

I have used the bot successfully for well over 50 hours in the last week. All of this just came on at once.

Ill dive in and check that everything is updated properly.
I just tried to boot it up, crashes instantly on "Success!" now for me as well.

I am basically in the same boat as OP is, used successfully for several days then all of a sudden stopped working.

I would also like to point out that if the OP posted as soon as he noticed it stopped working, both of ours quit on the same day.

Push a bad update maybe?
Sorry for the delay, I had an appointment I had to get to right after making the post.

I did a completely fresh install of minion, it still crashes FFXIV on "Success!".
I ran windows update, and restarted my pc and everything is working normal again.

I have absolutely no idea if this was the issue/fix. But its really the only thing i did and its working now.
Long time user.. no issues since doing all the things that this site recommends.. As of today.. Crashes on "Success".

White screen crash, win7 64bit

Don't know if something got updated within the last 60 secs or what I did below fixed the issue.

I setup ffxiv to run as admin (never done this before)
I then ran ffxivminion as admin (always did this before)

Loaded up with no crash.
Pages: 1 2 3