MMOMinion

Full Version: Difficult Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having a couple issues I wanted to mention. First off, login issues having difficult time logging into app now, hit launcher, login window comes up enter PW hit login and it makes like it wants to start up but then it just goes back and brings up login window keeps repeating. I have to close down game and relog and try again. Before it would be far and few but now its happened alot sometimes 4-5 times in a row i have had to redo game to get bot running. Second is game still will not allow you to quit(control-quit) and restart bot does that thing mentioned above where it just loads up login window over and over and again have to close down game and restart all fresh. Third is prob mentioned before ( hell all these things you prob know and are working on fixes your fast like that ) is NavMesh editor the option to delete triangles under you (CTRL/right mouse click) does not work. I am a huge fan personally I thing FFxiv should have this implemented into the game makes it alot more fun. Tried others they suck comopared. Thank you for this I can only imagine the amount of work involved but appreciated.
after you crashed or closed the bot, you'll have to wait around 3 minutes before it lets you log in again. it has nothing to do with the client or your local pc. So just grab a coffee or take a leak and wait 3 minutes. No need to restart anything.
ok good enuf :) thanks guys gonna try playing with fates today luv this thing
I've waited half an hour and I still can't login.
same goes for me... i get to the logging screen, i enter password because it got erased by magic, check the autologin feature again, then press start, nothing goes... the login screen reappears and thats it.... my key is good, i have reentered it just to be sure, changed password too, used the old and the new password... still not working... help please!