MMOMinion

Full Version: Botting worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up til now I've only casually botted here and there to grind past boring parts and level alts faster.

I'm curious to get feedback from the crowd who's botting for cash, Is it worth the time investment in this game?
I've botted in a few other games, and there's always the typical startup time to get a character to max level.
In its current state, I'd say grinding fates and doing the story would get you there in less than a week. (if it's even necessary to get a DoW class)

Looking around online it seems like 1m gil is between $15-20 right now.
With only botting shards for a few hours here and there, I can easily pull in 100-200k gil/day...

It seems like it should be pretty quick to pay off the license and the bot and get into profit, but I'm curious what you guys think about botting this game?
Your great at math. so basically you think that ; with 1 account your pulling 100-200$ per day; that the prices are 15-20$ per m, and that you can farm 1m in a few hours selling shards.
so go for it and post your experience. or "Looking around online it" harder
100-200k gil. I'm well aware it's not going to be $200/day per bot
that's about right, if you put the items to action house twice per day on a medium server, and on a high pop server 3-4 times per day
except the people selling gill are brokers and they sell gill 15-20$ to people that come to their website. they do not pay their supppliers that much. Unless you want to make your own gil selling site. the most ive gotten per mill atm is 9$ per mil to my broker.
I've been curious about this as well and just wanted to do this on the side with my xtra gils, any tips on finding a broker?
ownedcore isnt a bad place a to find some
Thanks for the tip ^^