MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot tries to scale 100 foot wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot tries to scale a 100 foot wall to get to fate. It just starts turning left and right because it thinks it can get to it this way. I've noticed similar problems with it trying to climb back up some rocks in Costa too that are too tall. Never had this issue with the old navigation system.
Having a problem where the bot wants to jump a 100ft cavern. I drew an arrow on the map where the bot was trying to get to a fate from this spot.

I had to stop the bot to move the map into view. When the bot was freaking out, I couldn't use the mouse in the game window. So the bug log is after I pressed start again.

The bot is also trying to walk through walls instead of going around them so it stands there jumping into a wall. This happens when it's targeting a mob and trying to find a straight path towards it.
Thanks very much for the detailed bug report. We're still trying to work through these last remaining nav issues and figure out if they're mesh or nav-code related. We'll sort it out, thanks for the details!