MMOMinion

Full Version: Return on death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While running fates using only standard modules, I'm having an issue with returning after death. Bot will just sit there for sometimes several minutes. Something I'm missing? Haven't found any way to edit this behaviour. Thanks

I saw a message that said "Unable to teleport. You do not meet the required conditions."
I've noticed the same thing. Wondering if it's capable of returning.
none issues its a bug they are working on it. its like 100 threads on the subject its in the main news thread as well
ya my aetheryte is on the mesh...most the time it will return after it dies but some times it will return right away, some times it can take up to 2 min before it will return. Then on hte rare occasion it just wont return at all. And this happens on any map i'm on while fate grinding.
Same as with Jackie. Aetherte is on the mesh. I'm bound there. Works sometimes after about 3-4 seconds after death. Sometimes after 1-2 mins. Sometimes it waits a very long time. It happened in Costa Del Sol, Ceruleun Plant, and Dragonhead.
same problem here Costa Del Sol and Dragonhead ( maybe more)
same problem here , it doesnt release at all

quarrymill, costa del sol and dragonhead.
Quarrymill here same issue wont release
The change log shows this as fixed but it's still happening for me, is anyone else still having the problem ?
I have this same bug.. but rarely when i'm on grind/fate mode.
But with gathering... OMG it will never return...
I know it should not die while gathering, but it does some time... and keeps spamming a cast while death..
When i die again while gathering, i'll up a log .
Pages: 1 2