MMOMinion

Full Version: 40,70,80 Durability Profiles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The following are the Profiles I use for 40,70,and 80 Durability Items.

They have produced over 2000 HQ Items, without a single NQ Item. So far so good. These have not been tested on star recipes yet.

Also note that the length of time it takes to complete each craft is extensive(about a minute) and it will take a long time to craft large quantities.

There is no need to make the ingredients HQ, since it's quite easy to make the final product HQ even with NQ Items.

These Profiles are all based off of the Ones made by R3PO.

Abilities needed

Tricks of the Trade
Hasty Hand
Masters Mend II
Steady Hand II
Rumination
Masters Mend
Inner Quiet
Careful Synthesis II
These are Culinarian profiles.
the logic on them should work for any just edit them, to any class provided you have the class for it.
Nice for the 40 & 70 profiles, Thanks.
how do you convert them to something like bsm or crp
you have to change skill id of every non cross class skill to the respective skill id of other class...
(11-15-2013, 05:52 AM)wildicedemon Wrote: [ -> ]The following are the Profiles I use for 40,70,and 80 Durability Items.

They have produced over 2000 HQ Items, without a single NQ Item. So far so good. These have not been tested on star recipes yet.

Also note that the length of time it takes to complete each craft is extensive(about a minute) and it will take a long time to craft large quantities.

There is no need to make the ingredients HQ, since it's quite easy to make the final product HQ even with NQ Items.

These Profiles are all based off of the Ones made by R3PO.

Abilities needed

Tricks of the Trade
Hasty Hand
Masters Mend II
Steady Hand II
Rumination
Masters Mend
Inner Quiet
Careful Synthesis II

Wild thank you for the setup I had not gotten around to doing this for all the classes many thanks for taking the time to do this.

In regards to this working on 2 Star recipes DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS METHOD you will lose you mats. You need about 400 CP (guessing high) to HQ 2 star all the time. You replace Hasty Hand with Basic Touch (18CP) 162 total CP at 9 attempts and build your IQ stack that way.
How come I can't get these to upload on the profiles when I launch? I put them in the profile folder, is there something I might not be doing correct?
(11-18-2013, 08:27 PM)thyword99 Wrote: [ -> ]How come I can't get these to upload on the profiles when I launch? I put them in the profile folder, is there something I might not be doing correct?

Same problem here....
(11-20-2013, 09:24 AM)Ciccio1982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2013, 08:27 PM)thyword99 Wrote: [ -> ]How come I can't get these to upload on the profiles when I launch? I put them in the profile folder, is there something I might not be doing correct?

Same problem here....

Make sure that the Parent folder for the module is called "CraftingTool"

So you should put the profiles in (Main Bot Folder)->LuaMods->CraftingTool->Profiles
Pages: 1 2 3 4