MMOMinion

Full Version: How to Farm mobs (Grind or assist mode?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey all 1st off i want to say this is one of the best bots ive used and keep up the great work!

one quick question, i have only used this bot for successfully gathering ,

i want to try and use it to run around and farm certain mobs . i thought this would be done by grind mode but hafter setting up grind markers on my custom made navmesh. the bot wouldn't even run towards the mobs when i started it. i tried putting Nav markers as well near the grind markers i wanted to farm but the bot would only go to these markers under the "Assist" Function. I have read most the tuts but im just a little confused as to what the difference is and if i am even using this the right way because my Char will only spam one ability even tho i have a skillmanager profile set up for it.

could anyone point me in the right direction? i feel like i should be using GRIND for this but perhaps im doing something wrong ? anyone know how to successfully setup a grind method to kill mobs in a small loop?
I use grind, set the mesh up and put grind marker, and go to town. I also use a module for specific hunting but if you cant even get grind to work i'd stay way from it for now.