MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stopped working after the update 15/11/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot stopped working after the update 15/11/2013

Please correct it ...
I hope you don't expect to receive a serious response to this post. A) You haven't posted any relevant information to why it's not working for you, and B) You haven't followed the bug report guidelines
It just stopped working ... click start and 0 reactions that all work?

I just do not understand what it is, before the patch 15.11.2013 Everything worked perfectly as I put the patch does not work. help please

PS old bots that have not yet updated, work

It seems sorted out, the bot does not work if you remove the check mark "ignore marker lvel" if the check box to include all the works .... previously worked without a tick
read the patch notes, before it was a bug now its working correctly to use markers for level ranges... not having that boxed checked makes it look for a markere with a level range. Check marking it makes it ignore the markers looking for level ranges.
It worked :) :) litter for panic
Where are these patch notes found please ?

Edit: FOUND IT!!
(11-16-2013, 01:22 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]read the patch notes, before it was a bug now its working correctly to use markers for level ranges... not having that boxed checked makes it look for a markere with a level range. Check marking it makes it ignore the markers looking for level ranges.

This is indeed correct. There may still be some bugs to work out with the marker level ranges but the idea is that if you choose to use markers you must be explicit with them.