MMOMinion

Full Version: Help me im freaking out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So lately, in the last 2 days, I've been experiencing a couple glitches.

Login issue - When I boot the bot, sometimes it takes up to 20 attempts (with a minimum of 2) before it actually logs in.

Game crashes - So it just crashes, I'd say I get about 50 crashes a day. I've been unable to replicate the problem with the bot off. Most of the times, it happens when:
1) I watch youtube video
2) When I put anything else in full screen (movie, browser, other game)
3) Just randomly.

Navigation mesh - In some areas, when I try to record a Mesh, it just won't:
1) Even start recording, even tho I got the Show Triangles and Record Mesh checked, nothing is going on, I found that clicking on Clear Mesh couple times usually fixes it, but the problem being that I have to walk all over the area again, everytime.
2) The bot won't include zones that it can't technically reach. It seems to be some smart recording and not actually radius detection. Let's say I'm on top of a cliff, and I want to record something that is down there, I have to actually walk down there (without jumping) because it won't record if it has no connection to the main mesh.
3) When I click on Save mesh, it won't save. It actually deletes my mesh, which gives me the same problem as 1), I have to start over.

So my question today is first of all: How do I access the log files?
And secondly, is anyone else experiencing similar issues? If that can provide any clues, I am running Window 7 ultimate, 64 bits.
(11-16-2013, 06:02 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]- dont run minion from a folder anywhere inside or near your windows, move it to like d:\Minion\ ,
I'll give it a shot, currently running from desktop
- always run the launcher with ADMIN !!
Currently set like that from Compatibility mode
- tripple check your system for some weird antivirus/malware/stupid other stuff, kill these processes / uninstall these
I don't run any antivirus, I've scanned everything from A to Z including Rootkits detection, 2 times, will go for a third.

game crashes:
- havent gotten any in weeks, so I say it is something on your computer
- have the bot running and then pull up the task manager or any other "requires ADMIN rights" dialog, see if the bot crashes at this point
I don't know of any other client that needs admin rights but I ran taskmanager and regedit about 10 times, nothing.

navmesh:
1) press n hold CTRL to start recording at places that are not connected to the already existing mesh
Thanks I remembered there was such option, just not which hotkey would do it.
2) working as intented, else we would have not working meshes. if you wanna make two meshes which are not connected you NEED to connect them at least with one "Offmesh connection"
K
3) how about entering a new navmesh name first and then press save ? , if that was done, I say it is because you launched minion from within either a windows folder or even worse, the acutal ffxiv folder
Yea, that was done, countless times. As stated above, I run it from desktop.

there is no log file
What is the enable log/log CNE results in Bot Status

Thanks for the help fxfire! I only forgot about one thing too: If I turn my FFXIV screen to full screen, it crashes after 5-10 minutes.