MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot not returning to Evacuation point at end of FATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several zones I have run fates in the bot is no longer returning to the evacuation points i have set. I used lolo Corthos and his Costa De la Sol FATE navmeshes and both several times I have watched the bot run off and just chill in corners of the map rather then return to Evac point. Even on Nav meshes I have made myself I witnessed the same behavior. On the old navmesh system this worked fine.
hmm im yet to have this happen with any of my bots yet. and i've gotten 4 classes to 50 on each bot with same lolo meshes
I see no reason in the current code that your bot wouldn't be returning to evacPoint unless there were mesh issues. Please try using http://mmominion.com/Thread-100-Meshes and post a bug report if your issue continues after trying latty's meshes. He works directly with the bot developers to ensure his meshes are compliant with our most recent navigation changes. If you continue to experience issues after trying meshes from the link above then please provide us with a detailed report and we will look into it asap.
(11-17-2013, 06:35 AM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]I see no reason in the current code that your bot wouldn't be returning to evacPoint unless there were mesh issues. Please try using http://mmominion.com/Thread-100-Meshes and post a bug report if your issue continues after trying latty's meshes. He works directly with the bot developers to ensure his meshes are compliant with our most recent navigation changes. If you continue to experience issues after trying meshes from the link above then please provide us with a detailed report and we will look into it asap.

F3re, I downloaded the requested meshes and am still experiencing the same issue. I am using the 35-45 Coerthas Mesh and the bot gets to around where behemoth pops for the Croc fate and continues fighting standard mobs there after the fate is complete. It is not returning to the Evac point. Savara was up at the end of the fate but it did not run to it. The bot killed about 15 mobs before finally getting back on chocobo and resuming its course.

I have the following set

Evac Point - Near teleport marker lower level
Grind
Do Fate
Rest in Fate

I am level 44 warrior

I also tried going to Processing plant at 43 and the bot would not run FATE there at all using his Mesh I did have ignore marker level set for that one as I was 43 the FATE were 49 and i have it set to +/-5 so that may have been it not sure.

At 45 Processing plant works fine must be the +/-5 thing, Also same issue here bot is not returning to evac point after completion of FATE
Any update on this?
try "fates only". if you dont set that, the bot farms when not in a fate. so it wont return to the evac point.
(11-17-2013, 01:48 AM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]Several zones I have run fates in the bot is no longer returning to the evacuation points i have set. I used lolo Corthos and his Costa De la Sol FATE navmeshes and both several times I have watched the bot run off and just chill in corners of the map rather then return to Evac point. Even on Nav meshes I have made myself I witnessed the same behavior. On the old navmesh system this worked fine.

Im getting the same issue, after a Fate it would just sit there, and MoBs would pop and kill me, and it would just stand there. I wish there was an option to return back to the start point if there was no fates near.
(12-01-2013, 09:00 AM)chharith Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2013, 01:48 AM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]Several zones I have run fates in the bot is no longer returning to the evacuation points i have set. I used lolo Corthos and his Costa De la Sol FATE navmeshes and both several times I have watched the bot run off and just chill in corners of the map rather then return to Evac point. Even on Nav meshes I have made myself I witnessed the same behavior. On the old navmesh system this worked fine.

Im getting the same issue, after a Fate it would just sit there, and MoBs would pop and kill me, and it would just stand there. I wish there was an option to return back to the start point if there was no fates near.

there is its called DO fates ONLY put a check mark in that. and set your evac point in town. the bot will return to its evac point if no fates are on the map.