MMOMinion

Full Version: Aetherflow in skill bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason I can not get Aetherflow to work at all in my skill manager. I've ticked it to be enabled, and apply a buff.

Set it to use at MP < 2500. Set it to be the first priority on the skill menu. All the other skills I had set up works perfectly except for this one skill!

Any advice guys?
I have Aether flow and the skills that require aetherflow working just fine. You dont need to checkmark it applies a buff just what amount of mana you need. Now to use the skills taht require Aetherflow those you need to check they apply buff and then you need the buff ID For Aetherflow so they only use those skills when you have the aethflow buff up.
Yeap, I have the ID for the skills to be used only when Aetherflow is up.

I unchecked the applies a buff and set the mana < 2500

How come it's still not working? It's set to my #1 priority on skill manager also :\

[Image: 2u9lll4.png]

This is how it's skill set up is at the moment. Anything I should change? I basically want it to use aether flow whenever it's up.
Target: Enemy ?
ya should be target player
Omg didn't see that LOL... thanks guys
(11-17-2013, 04:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I have Aether flow and the skills that require aetherflow working just fine. You dont need to checkmark it applies a buff just what amount of mana you need. Now to use the skills taht require Aetherflow those you need to check they apply buff and then you need the buff ID For Aetherflow so they only use those skills when you have the aethflow buff up.

that sounds like you understand the "Applies Buff" setting, could you explain? I never used it so far, and everything seems to work, so I'm curious what it's actually for ;)
For example straight shot from bard applies a buff to the character. really you only want to use this attack to keep that buff up. So you put Player Has Not buff then the buff ID for straight shot. this way it will only use straight shot if that buff is missing.. However using heavy shot from bard procs a chance for straight shot to crit. This is a different buff so you put straight shot in the skill list again and for this you put Play Has buff then the buff id for "straighter shot" which is the ID name for the proc buff. At this point then the bot will only use straight shot if the player is missing the buff from straight shot or if it has the buff from heavy shot called straighter shot.

For the enemy say you have dots that do not have a cooldown. You can put Target has Not buff then put the buff ID for the dot. This way the bot will only use the dot if the target is missing that buff id.
no, that's not what I meant, those I do understand... I mean the option on top "Applies (De)buff"
correct... you put a check mark in that which enables those options at the bottom. if thats not checked marked it wont check for those options. that option tells the bot this skill is applying a debuff/buff so that it checks how it is to react according to the options at the bottom.