MMOMinion

Full Version: Request(Gamepad support)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if sometime in near future or if it is easy to do but I would like to not have to switch to kb/mouse or maybe have the bot automatically switch it to kb/mouse and on bot start and on bot stop it will switch back to the gamepad or whatever user had selected at the time bot started.

I'm a gamepad user it just a little annoyin always having to swap to kb/mouse then back to gamepad when I want control over it say to sell stuff on ah that ive mined etc. If not I guess ill have to deal with it
you dont have a mouse and keyboard attached ? you can't sell stuff with the mouse ? We can have a look at the settings sometime in the future, but it will not be this year.
(11-17-2013, 09:56 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]you dont have a mouse and keyboard attached ? you can't sell stuff with the mouse ? We can have a look at the settings sometime in the future, but it will not be this year.

Yes of course I do but im a gamepad user playing with keyboard is not my thing. I was just wondering its not a huge deal but would be a great feature for those who play with gamepad too.