MMOMinion

Full Version: is it possible to have wp/ak meshes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since its a linear path, would it be possible for us to run through AK/WP via FFXIVminion ?
i guess so but wouldnt it need to dodge stuff and so?
I'm running WP all 4 character at once and its working well. None of the aoe will kill you. second boss in a legit group would be lame cause if he targets you, you wont be able to kite him. and 3rd boss would suck if they wanted you killing adds. But with my playing all 4 characters im just teleporting to each boss and killing them first boss i just spread them out and stand there second boss i teleport to a pillar with the dps/heals and the boss cant hit them, then last boss i play the bard killing the adds. whole run takes me 5min now that my group has full DL.
i wish i could afford 3 more copies of ffxiv lol. Sounds frigging amazing.

just saw some post for you selling some acts jackie lol damn you!
What are you using for the teleporting?
(11-18-2013, 08:29 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i could afford 3 more copies of ffxiv lol. Sounds frigging amazing.

just saw some post for you selling some acts jackie lol damn you!
Ya I sold all those already im about to try and sell these full DL 900/900 tomes account. With the precursor to the relic and with 900/900 they can make them +1. should get 200 bucks per account.

(11-18-2013, 10:00 PM)eendaen Wrote: [ -> ]What are you using for the teleporting?

This bot with the teleporting mod.
if u have any plane jane keys laying around 20-30 bucks let me know lol
you can get the digital download for 30 bucks from SE